Monday, May 10, 2010

Someday....

Yesterday heard a Hindi classical song. I was hearing it after years…many many years.

As a child my Kathak teacher used to make me master the steps with the tabla beats on this particular song. At that age i hated to do this.

When i heard this song again, i rose from my chair and tried tapping my feet in the same way as i was taught....but only ended frustrating over the fact that I never trained myself to learn it.

Perhaps

Someday I shall.....Someday for sure......

Someday travel extensively around the globe, hoping there were no boundaries.... just climb up the hill and wade down the slopes, or walk those pastures, talk with the birds or sit with the shepherd to hear his stories of some other land.........

Someday will sway in a hammock under a tall shady tree which i nurtured and read books which i have missed for long........

Someday i want to walk along the banks of the Ganges and reach Gomukh (the source)...someday i will.....

Someday wont follow the watch or be time bounded...but just move with the time........

Someday be free from commitment to others for others.........

Someday want to be with i, me, myself away in thought and isolation..........and just live.

4 comments:

  1. "someday want to be with i, me, myself away in thought and isolation..........and just live".i wish the same.
    but, frankly,i was expecting more after reading ur previous posts.it certainly is not as touching as ur earlier works.
    looking forward to ur next post wild lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alyour dreams will come true.a footprint on sand,one on ice,one in the mud,one in water,one on grass.
    guess a lot of people want u to liv ur dream (where u can just live)till then dont forget to smile.god bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday i will just sleep , sleep and sleep and watch Tom & Jerry and only read marathi poems and attend swami sukhbodananji workshop and watch sachins' cover drive and watch children playing and go on long drive with my wife and so on and on and on...............the list is infinite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday be free from commitment to others for others.........
    This is so true.
    Spread your wings and fly lily really wild!

    ReplyDelete